Gidara Bugyal Trek
Gidara Bugyal Trek: Beautiful Bugyals in Uttarkashi
Gidara Bugyal is a beautiful trekking destination located in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand, India. The trek starts from a small village called Bhangeli and takes you through lush green forests, meadows, and high altitude campsites.
The trek is a moderate level trek, which means it requires a decent level of fitness and stamina. The trek route is approximately 15 km long and takes about 5-6 days to complete.
The trail passes through dense forests of oak, pine, and rhododendron trees. As you ascend higher, you will be rewarded with stunning views of the surrounding Himalayan peaks, including Bandarpoonch, Swargarohini, and Black Peak.
Gidara Bugyal is known for its vast meadows, which are covered with wildflowers during the summer months. The meadows are also home to a variety of wildlife, including Himalayan black bears, musk deer, and snow leopards.
The trek ends at Gidara Bugyal, which is a beautiful high altitude meadow situated at an altitude of 12,000 feet. From here, you can enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding Himalayan peaks.
The Gidara Bugyal trek is a great option for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts who want to experience the beauty of the Himalayas.
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Food during the transit.
4. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
6. Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
Note : Charges of off loading backpack:- INR 1800/- The backpack cannot weigh more
than 10 kgs.
Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the Trip
a. Get 95% refund
B. 100% cash voucher for any trip till one year
Cancellation between 30 days and 15 days to the start of the Trip
• Get 70% cash refund
• 100% cash voucher for same trip till one year
• 80% cash voucher for any trip till one year
Cancellation less than 15 days to the start of the trek
• No refund
DAY TO BHANGELI
- Today we will go from Rishikesh to Uttarkashi district. Which are located at a distance of 168 kms. And reach Bhangeli, a small village from Uttarkashi, which is 48 km away.And if you opt for transportation from us then we will pick you up at Rishikesh bus stand. at 8:AM and drive to Bhangeli which will pick you up. It will take you around 5.6 hours and we will walk around Bhangeli village and stay at homestay overnight.
CLOSE VIEW MOUNTAIN
- Today we start our trek from Bhangeli village. and make their way to the Rikoda Campsite. And you cross the village temple nicely. and pass through a dagi forest covered with oak trees.Will cross small rivers and streams, and the fauna is almost untouched. Because only villages use it. Thus the beginning of the trek becomes ancient already. Suddenly the treeline disappears. And you will find the greater Himalayas in the distance of mountain ranges. especially the Gangotri group and the Shrikant peaks. We will camp in tents for the night on the beautiful meadows of Rikoda.
DAY TO DOKRANI
- Today we trek towards the Dokrani Campsite a gradual hike to the top towards. The Thirya River and then a steep hike through the Oke and Bhojpatra forests to a rich. clearing that overlooks the astonishing Gangotri Massif. There is a Dokrani campsite with views. Rest for your campsite and retire for the night in tents.
THE TREKKING TRAIL
- Today the trek is relatively easy in which a gradual climb.Of one hour will take us to Dokrani Bugyal As Dokrani Campsite you will have amazing views.Of Gangotri, Jogin, DKD and Shrikant peaks on one side and Dokrani meadows on the other. Time to soak in the stunning scenery and then we continue the trek across. Of meadows to reach Thalotya Campsite full of rhododendron flowers. Located along a stream in a narrow valley overnight in tents.
GIDARA BUGYAL TOP POINT
- Today is a long and difficult day so we start our trek early. we will cross the stream and after a short climb we will reach the starting point of the Gidara meadow. After an hour of climbing the grasslands you will find the Gidara Bugyal Will get the first glimpse. And it is endless in May and in early June you can still find snow on. this part of Bugyal which is absolutely huge. we will continue our trek and reach as ridge where you get epic views of mountain ranges Huh. The Ridge Walk is Simplicity one of the highlights of the trek. We will reach Gidara Top which is the highest point of the trek. then. we walk on the ridge and descend towards Dokrani Bugyal We reach the campsite. of Thiriya through dense forest, there will be a steep path divergence. in the overnight in tents.
- As on Thirya Campsite we will cross the river and trek towards. Rikoda Campsite then take our steps back to Bhangeli village. And drive on the same day to reach Uttarkashi / Rishikesh.
Gidara Bugyal Trek with Great Adventure Gangotri
Contact us for planning your Gidara Bugyal Trek with best travel packages of as per your requirements!
EVENTS BY ACTIVITY
EVENTS BY GRADE
EVENTS BY DURATION
FOLLOW US ON
© 2023. greatadventure.in All Rights Reserved.