Mt: Bhagirthi iI Expedition (6,512 M)
17N / 18D
P & D
Uttarkashi To Uttarkashi
may, june, september, october
Bhagirthi II Expedition: A Journey to the Majestic Peaks
Bhagirathi II is a mountain peak located in Uttarakhand, India, and is a popular destination for mountaineers. The expedition of Bhagirathi II in Uttarakhand can be a challenging and rewarding experience for those who are prepared for high altitude and rugged terrain.
To undertake the Bhagirathi II Expedition, you will need to obtain permission from the Indian Mountaineering Foundation. You will also need to ensure that you are physically fit and sufficiently trained to tackle the technical aspects of climbing.
Experience in organizing and leading the operations of Bhagirathi II. They can help you with logistics, equipment and provide local knowledge and expertise.
Best time to undertake an expedition to Bhagirathi II is during the summer months between May and June, or during the post-monsoon season between September and October, when the weather is relatively stable and climbing conditions are favourable. Is.
An expedition to Bhagirathi II Expedition in Uttarakhand can be a challenging but rewarding experience for mountaineers and climbers who are ready for the demands of high altitude climbing.
Bhagirthi ll Expedition takes you to the Himalayan region of Gangotri, where you’ll encounter the grandeur of nature in its purest form. As you embark on this expedition, you’ll be greeted by towering peaks, cascading glaciers, and a serene wilderness that will leave you in awe. Bhagirthi ll mountain stands tall at an elevation 6,512 meters, presenting a formidable challenge to mountaineers from around the world.
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Food during the transit.
4. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
6. Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
Note : Charges of off loading backpack:- INR 8000/- The backpack cannot weigh more
than 10 kgs.
Why Choose Us?
✅ Recognised by Government of India
✅ Special Focus on safety
✅ Local Knowledge and Experience
✅ High Operating equipment
✅ Friendly and kind staff
✅ Value of time and money
✅ Guarantee fixed departures
✅ Save time and effort
Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the Trip
a. Get 95% refund
B. 100% cash voucher for any trip till one year
Cancellation between 30 days and 15 days to the start of the Trip
• Get 70% cash refund
• 100% cash voucher for same trip till one year
• 80% cash voucher for any trip till one year
Cancellation less than 15 days to the start of the trek
• No refund
EXPLORE TO UTTARKASHI
- Explore to Vishwanath Temple.
- Preparation for further move.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
WISIT TO GANGOTRI
- Mount Bhagirathi 2 expedition starts from the holy city of Gangotri. The drive from Uttarkashi to Gangotri is a 100 km road trip through winding mountain roads. Which will pass through Harshil Valley.
- After reaching Gangotri, we will attend evening aarti at Gangotri temple. And seek blessings for the successful completion of the campaign. We will spend the night at a hotel in Gangotri
DAY OF GANGOTRI
- We will visit Gangotri on the day of Acclimatization such as Surya Kund. Pandava Gufa, Gangotri Mujem, and attend Ganga ji Aarti in the evening.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
THE TREKKING TRAIL
Today is the first day you’ll be trekking for the Mt. Bhagirathi 2 Expedition. We’ll be waking up early, having breakfast, and start our trek towards Bhojwasa. The entire trek is in the Gangotri National Park.
The trek today is of gentle and easy ascent. It is a well-paved path and you will also meet several pilgrims on the way to Gaumukh and Gangotri glacier. The views of Sudarshan Parbat will accompany you soon after starting your trek. You will be trekking beside the Bhagirathi river. You can hear the gentle and meditating sound of the Bhagirathi river flowing down below.
Once you reach Chirbasa, rest and have some snacks and continue your trek towards the Bhojwasa campsite. The trail to Bhojwasa has several landslide-prone sections as well so we will need to be careful and watchful for any falling rocks.
Just before you reach Bhojwasa, you will see views of the whole valley ahead of you. This is an amazing viewpoint. Once you reach Bhojwasa, you can get the first views of Mt. Shivling. The Bhagirathi river flows just beside the campsite overnight in tents.
CLOSE VIEWS OF MOUNTAINS
- We will be trekking to Nandanvan today, the base camp for the Mt. Bhagirathi 2 Expedition. The trail to Nandanvan continues up and beyond Gaumkh, the snout of the Gangotri glacier. We’ll be crossing the moraine and glacier and continue towards the left and to Nandanvan – a beautiful meadow.
Once we reach, we’ll be resting and let our bodies acclimatize to the high-altitude environment. We’ll be spending the time discussing the climbing route and observing the features of the mountain. We’ll also have a briefing and training session in the evening to refresh the technical climbing skills.
Have your dinner and rest well for the night tents.
- Base camp acclimatization day.
- Overnight stay in tents.
NEXT 10 DAYS
- Next 10 days for Acclimatization, Establish higher camps and summit Mt. Bhagirathi II (6512M).
Meals: All meals with high altitude food
- Departure form Uttarkashi
Mount Bhagirthi ll Expedition with Great Adventure Gangotri
Contact us for planning your Bhagirthi ll Expedition with best travel packages of as per your requirements!
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP
Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as Inbound tour operator & Adventure tour operator. Registered with Indian Mountaineering Foundation. ( IMF )
EVENTS BY ACTIVITY
EVENTS BY GRADE
EVENTS BY DURATION
FOLLOW US ON
©2023. greatadventure.in All Rights Reserved.