Awana Bugyal Trek
Awana Bugyal ( Harsil Valley )
Awana Bugyal trek is a beautiful trekking route located in the Harshil Valley of Uttarkashi district in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The trek starts from Jhala village, which is situated at an altitude of 9,580 feet above sea level. Jhala is well-connected by road from Uttarkashi town, which is approximately 69 km away.
The trek to Awana Bugyal takes you through dense forests of oak, rhododendron, and trees. The trail is dotted with small streams and waterfalls, which add to the beauty of the trek. As you ascend higher, you will get to see breathtaking views of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks, including Bandarpoonch, Gangotri,
Awana Bugyal is a beautiful meadow located at an altitude of around 14,436 feet. The meadow is surrounded by high mountain peaks and offers stunning views of the valley below. The meadow is also home to a variety of flora and fauna, including wildflowers, butterflies, and birds.
The trek to Awana Bugyal is a moderate-level trek and can be completed in 6-7 days. The best time to go on this trek is from April to June and from September to November. During the monsoon season, the trail can become slippery and unsafe.
Awana Bugyal trek is a great way to explore the natural beauty of the Harshil Valley and experience the tranquility of the Himalayas.
EXPLORE TO UTTARKASHI
- Explore to Vishwanath Temple.
- Preparation for further move.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
REACH TO JASPUR VILLAGE
- Today we reach Jaspur, a small village situated at a distance of 65 km from Uttarkashi.And reach Jaspur Bhagirathi Homestay which will take you approx 3.4 hours. and we will visit Jaspur village and stay overnight at homestay, hotel and will stay in the camp.
TREK TO DAHI GAAD
- Today we start our trek from Jaspur village and make our way to Dahi Gaad Campsite.We will drive from Jaspur village to Jhala (Payar) which is 5 km away. And start your trek from Jhala (Payara) to Dahi Gaad.And we pass through a gorilla forest covered with oak trees.Will cross small rivers and streams and the fauna is almost untouched as only villages use it.Thus the beginning of the trek is already ancient. Overnight in tents.
THE TREKKING TRAIL
- Today we proceed towards Awana Base Campsite, which will be a 5 km trek today. And its height is 3,370 meters. Awana Base Overnight In Tents
CLOSE VIEW IN MOUNTAINS
- Today we will visit the lush green meadows of Awana Bugyal. And from there we will travel to Khaliyani Top. And from there the mountain view will be visible as the peaks of Kala Nag, Shrikhand, and Bandarpooch, can be seen. After exploring the grasslands, return to their camp site, Awana Bugyal. Overnight in tents.
BACK TO DAHI GAAD
- Wake up early in the morning and then capture the breathtaking sunrise views. Of Awana Bugyal and then prepare your trek back to Dahi Gaad. Which is a 10 km trek. Overnight in tents.
Day ( 7 ) Dahi Gaad to Jhala (pyara) ( 7 Km / 2.3 hrs / 2,400 mtr ) same Day drive to Rishikesh ( 235 km / 6.7 hrs )
- From Dahi Gaad Campsite we will cross river Nala and then trek back our steps to Jhala (Payara) village. and drive to Rishikesh the same day.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
Ask Our Expert
Awana Bugyal Trek with Great Adventure Gangotri
Contact us for planning your Awana Bugyal Trek with best travel packages of as per your requirements!
EVENTS BY ACTIVITY
EVENTS BY GRADE
EVENTS BY DURATION
Follow Us On
©2023. greatadventure.in All Rights Reserved.