Mt: gangotri iII Expedition (6,577 M)
13N / 14D
P & D
Uttarkashi To Uttarkashi
may, june, september, october
uttarkashi -gangotri-Nala camp-summit camp-summit-nala camp -gangotri-uttarkashi
Mount Gangotri lll Expedition: Conquering the Majestic Peak
Gangotri III is a mountain peak located in the Garhwal Himalayas of Uttarakhand, India. It has an elevation of 6,577 meters (21,591 feet) and is considered a challenging peak to climb. If you are interested in planning an expedition to Gangotri III, here are some things you should know:
Physical fitness: Climbing Gangotri III is a challenging and demanding task that requires excellent physical fitness, endurance, and mental toughness. It is important to train beforehand to ensure you are in top physical shape.
Weather conditions: The weather conditions in the Himalayas can be unpredictable and harsh. It is essential to plan your expedition during the right time of the year, typically from May to October, when the weather is relatively stable.
Climbing a mountain peak such as Gangotri III can be dangerous, and safety should always be a top priority. Be sure to follow all safety protocols, including carrying necessary equipment such as ropes, ice axes, and crampons, and staying in communication with your guide or team.
climbing Gangotri III can be a rewarding and exhilarating experience for those who are properly prepared and equipped. It is essential to plan ahead and take all necessary precautions to ensure a safe and successful expedition.
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Food during the transit.
4. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
6. Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
Note : Charges of off loading backpack:- INR 8000/- The backpack cannot weigh more
than 10 kgs.
Why Choose Us?
✅ Recognised by Government of India
✅ Special Focus on safety
✅ Local Knowledge and Experience
✅ High Operating equipment
✅ Friendly and kind staff
✅ Value of time and money
✅ Guarantee fixed departures
✅ Save time and effort
Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the Trip
a. Get 95% refund
B. 100% cash voucher for any trip till one year
Cancellation between 30 days and 15 days to the start of the Trip
• Get 70% cash refund
• 100% cash voucher for same trip till one year
• 80% cash voucher for any trip till one year
Cancellation less than 15 days to the start of the trek
• No refund
EXPLORE TO UTTARKASHI
- Explore to Vishwanath Temple.
- Preparation for further move.
We will spend the night at a guest house in Uttarkashi.
WISIT TO GANGOTRI
- Mount Gangotri lll expedition starts from the holy city of Gangotri. The drive from Uttarkashi to Gangotri is a 100 km road trip through winding mountain roads. Vehicles will pick you up at Uttarkashi hotel at 08:00 AM. You can expect to reach Gangotri by evening.
- After reaching Gangotri, we will attend evening aarti at Gangotri temple. and seek blessings for successful completion of the campaign.
- We will spend the night at a guest house in Gangotri.
THE TREKKING TRAIL
- Today is the first day you will be trekking for Mount Gangotri III expedition. The day walk begins as the holy town of Gangotri. One of the “Char Dham” of Uttarakhand. after offering your prayers at the Gangotri Temple you head to a spectacular. waterfall called “Surya Kund” on the Bhagirathi River in the Rudugaira Valley. Huh. Descending slowly will take you across the Pandava Cave where the Pandavas. are believed to have lived at one point in their lives.There are deep valleys along the mountain and pleasant shady forest walks. after a few hours you will reach Rudugaira Garh – a small mountain stream. with a long bridge over it, a gentle climb after crossing the silt. Nala Camp Nala Camp as the name suggests is situated on the bank of a stream.
CLOSE VIEWS OF MOUNTAINS
- Morning walk from Nala camp and walk towards Gangotri base camp. Soon after the walk begins, you will leave the tree-line behind and welcome you. to the lush green meadows of the Rudugaira Valley. This up and down meadow walk continues about an hour before base camp. The last hour of the walk is on rocky moraine type terrain and the remains of the Rudugaira Glacier. Base camp is a staging area for many of the surrounding peaks. The three peaks of Gangotri Massif (Gangotri-I, Gangotri-II and Gangotri-III). all come from this base camp. The technical trekking expedition of the Colonel of Auden col . also has the same location as the base camp with overnight tents.
- Base Camp Acclimatization day.
- Overnight stay in tents.
NEXT 6 DAYS
- Next 6 days for Acclimatization, Establish higher camps and summit Mt. Gangotri III (6,577M).
All meals with high altitude food
- Get down Gangotri.
- Overnight stay in Hotel
- Drive to Uttarkashi 100 km 5.6 hrs
- Departure day.
Mount Gangotri lll Expedition with Great Adventure Gangotri
Contact us for planning your Gangotri lll Expedition with best travel packages of as per your requirements!
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP
Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as Inbound tour operator & Adventure tour operator. Registered with Indian Mountaineering Foundation. ( IMF )
EVENTS BY ACTIVITY
EVENTS BY GRADE
EVENTS BY DURATION
FOLLOW US ON
©2023. greatadventure.in All Rights Reserved.